Director of Marketing and Promotions
is the coolest place in town to work and we're hiring right now. We're looking for a Director of Marketing and Promotions. As you know, we're everywhere and our events and contests are spectacular. That's what the person in this job does.
You need to be creative, fun, organized, professional, flexible, connected, out-going and responsible.
To apply, send your resume to JeffCochran@ClearChannel.com
We've posted the entire job description below.
- The Director of Marketing and Promotions is a Management role with responsibilities for collaboration among programming, digital, sales, and integrated media departments in creation and execution of marketing campaigns that grow on-air, social networks and on-line audience as well as promotional campaigns that produce results for our advertiser partners. Successful promotional campaigns will utilize Clear Channel's multiple platforms: on-air, online, social media, on-site and through mobile devices. The position requires a person with excellent communication and strong organizational skills.
- Work with Program Directors and Operations Manager to conceptualize and create all outside marketing.
- Design and develop creative and coordinate production.
- Plan and execute specific campaigns for all mediums (TV, print, outdoor, direct mail, social media, etc) including placement, production and traffic.
- Provide visual representation of campaign for online integration.
- Handle all facets of reciprocal trade agreements with media partners.
- Manage promotions and social media teams and maximize their efforts in growing audience and delivering advertising partner results.
- Collaborate with programming and digital departments to maximize and enhance station image.
- Manage staff maintenance and development of rewards programs.
- Work with programming department to maximize integration with on-air and online.
- Oversee all appearances and events.
- Work with Operations Manager and Controller to budget for department and stay within operational costs.
- Work with Director of Sales and/or Integrated Media Sales Manager and IM support staff) to ensure sales team is delivering integrated media solutions for advertisers.
- Assist sales and integrated departments in idea generation that capitalizes on programming ideas.
- Oversee and manage all event sponsorships.
- Maximize all opportunities between programming, digital, promotions, and sales.
- Three to five years experience as a Promotions Director for one or more radio stations, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in creating, planning, purchasing and executing advertising campaigns using multiple media.
- Experience in developing new media and social media campaigns.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively with others and have excellent communication skills.
- Requires demonstrated strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Understanding of new media tools and how to maximize these resources to grow audience.
- Working knowledge of digital platforms including social media.