2 resorts have moved up their opening day to November 8th - Solitude and Brighton.
Here are the dates for the remaining resorts in order of opening day.
Brian Head - November 15
Snowbird: November 20
Alta: November 22
Park City Resort - November 23
Powder Mtn - November 27
Snowbasin - November 28
Canyons - November 29
Wolf Mtn - December 5
Sundance - December 6
Eagle Point - December 19
These middle school football players in Michigan are giving us all a lesson in compassion and courage.
The football team at Olivet Middle School in Michigan decided to go behind their coaches back and run a play that involved them intentionally not scoring so they could set up a special moment for a special needs boy at their school.
Just for fun, here are 10 things we ALL do . . . but won't admit doing.
1. Replaying fights and arguments in your head . . . only THIS time, you say all those brilliant things that came to you afterwards, and YOU win the argument.
2. Changing a story just a little bit as you tell it, to make it better.
3. Picturing a couple having sex when you find out they're pregnant.
4. Talking to yourself at home, in the car, and maybe even in public.
5. Fantasizing about getting hit by a car or catching a disease . . . not life threatening, but just bad enough to get you out of work for a while.
6. Admiring what you left behind in the toilet.
7. Smelling your finger after you put it somewhere bad. Whether it's your arm pit, ear, belly button, between your toes, wherever.
8. Stalking people on Facebook . . . and taking some pleasure in their unhappiness.
9. Skipping washing your hands . . . but running the water in case someone's listening.
10. Unfairly judging people at first glance . . . sometimes based on gender or race.
This is nuts! Two small planes crashed in the air over the weekend. All 11 people survived. Check out this video footage from their helmet cams.
Watch this Boise sportscaster do his entire segment as Ron Burgundy on Halloween. And he nails it! The end is the best.
Did you hear about the Michigan girl who dressed up as a Boston Marathon bombing victim for Halloween? She actually wore the costume to work! She lost her job and has been receiving death threats.
Harrison Ford joined Jimmy Fallon on "Late Night" Friday, and pierced Jimmy's ear. Don't you have to have a license to do that?!
Anyway, the earring Harrison picks for Jimmy is hilarious!
(Good parts are at the beginning, from :50-1:20 then skip to 3:55 for the piercing then to 5:15)
This is the coolest story you'll hear all week…
On November 22nd, Ringo Starr will release a book called "Photograph." It's a book of photos from around the world taken by Ringo throughout his career.
One of the photos is of 6 teenagers in a car. Ringo took the photo in 1964 during the Beatles’ first visit to the United States.
Last week, he began a nationwide search for the 6 people in the photo, and with the help of USA Today, found them. 5 of the 6 are still living and they re-created the photo. He plans on meeting the group when he plays a show in Vegas on November 22.