As requested, here's the recipe for my awesome Tater Tot Casserole. My kids and husband request this often. The kids like to put fry sauce on it :)
2 pounds ground beef or ground turkey
1 bag frozen tots
1 can evaporated milk
2 cans Cream of Chicken soup
1 bag shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown meat and put into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Season with an all-purpose seasoning.
- Arrange tots on top of hamburger.
- Mix cream of chicken soup and evaporated milk and pour over tots.
Make sure all tots are covered.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes
- Cover with shredded cheese and bake for another 10-15 minutes.
* You can make a smaller batch with just 1 pound of meat and 1 can of soup in an 8x8 pan. But the larger batch allows for plenty of yummy leftovers.